Real Stories and Hard Conversations
January 8-22, 2023
DPC’s Adult Education Committee is excited to offer three unique classes on January 8, 15, and 22 from 9:30 to 10:15 am in the Celtic Cross Room.
“We hope those who cannot take part in a continuous class can feel like they are able to jump in and connect with their faith and others in the DPC community in these one-off topics,” says Adult Ed Moderator Greg Jensen.
The classes will center around hard conversations. Each week we will begin with a short, real-life story from DPC members to learn how they were able to move forward. Then we will move into presentations about topics such as:
- January 8: Gratitude and Giving in Estate Planning – presented by Bob Maxwell and Jeff Toner, with stories shared by Dick and Judy Mumaugh.
- To see a video of Dick and Judy’s remarks – click here
- To download the presentation from Bob and Jeff – click here
- January 15: Modeling Financial Habits with Younger and Older “Kids” – presented by Chris Nardo, with stories shared by Damian and Lauren Ford.
- To see a video of the remarks from Damian and Lauren as well as Chris’ presentation – click here
- To download the presentation from Chris – click here
- January 22: The End of Life – presented by Rev. Becca Bateman and Rev. Phyllis Ward, Hospice Chaplain at Doylestown Hospital, with stories shared by Anne Hutchinson and Marilyn Weichman.
To learn more about DPC’s ongoing Sunday morning Adult Education Classes, visit our webpage with updated weekly topics.
DPC In Action
Celebrate the Arts – Fiber Art Display
January 27, 2023
December 13, 2022
September 19, 2022
Can you name these people or offer insight into these photos?
September 1, 2022
Scottish Communion 2022 – A Photo Retrospective
July 18, 2022
Bridges and Beacons – June 29, 2022
June 29, 2022
Southwest Diaries, June 2022 – Day 3
June 23, 2022
Southwest Diaries, June 2022 – Day 2
June 22, 2022
Bridges and Beacons – June 22, 2022
June 22, 2022
Southwest Diaries, June 2022 – Day 1
June 21, 2022