Community Protection Program
The purpose of the Community Protection Program is to protect children, youth, and endangered adults from abuse.
Rooted in written policy, and under the oversight of Session (DPC governing body), essential tenets of the CPP include:
- Compliance with state and federal laws regarding abuse protection
- State and federal clearances for staff and volunteers, repeated every 5 years
- Standards of Conduct, as well as Best Practices specific to each area of ministry
- Mandatory reporting of abuse or suspected abuse to state authorities
- Ongoing training of staff and volunteers on abuse awareness, as well as their responsibilities under the CPP
As a volunteer, you are a vital part of DPC’s ministry to nurture young people in faith!
To become Certified click here
Recertification for CPP click here
DPC In Action
December 15, 2021