Home > Tweens & Teens Frequently Asked Questions
Tweens & Teens Frequently Asked Questions
- Will we be able to drop off for 456 & Youth Group in the driveway loop so that we don’t have to take younger children out of the car?
- Yes – but not quite there! Drop off will be under the Mechanics Street Bridge, sanctuary-side door at 5:30pm.
- Will pick-ups work the same way?
- No! Pick up will be in the driveway loop behind the gym – pull up, let the volunteer know who you’re there for, and they will send your kiddo out to you.
- Should we walk our children in the first day to check them in?
- Not necessary! You can register online on the DPC web site here – but come in and meet Carrie, I’d love to see you!
- Will there be a weekly fee for meals and are meals going to be at the start of youth group?
- Yep! We’ll be eating together for $5 a week. We’ll be eating in the Celtic Cross Room to start off the evening, so there will be plenty of room for social distancing safely. Youth and kids can also bring their own meals if they want to! Parents are welcome to sign up to help out by serving meals – no prep needed!
- How will children get from Celebration Ringers to Club 456, if they are participating in both?
- There will be a volunteer to walk them from bells to Club 456, and anywhere else needed.
- How will children be spaced out while they eat?
- Marked spots at set tables will let them know where they are permitted to sit.
- Is it still OK for kids to bring friends to youth groups or is that being discouraged during COVID?
- Absolutely it’s okay! For new kids/friends, they can either fill out the registration online, or the parents/guardian should come in the first night they attend and fill out the paper form.
DPC In Action
October 20, 2021