Confirmation Class – 2019-2020
All students 8th grade and above are invited to join the 2019-2020 confirmation class. Confirmation is a special time in which students have the opportunity to discern and articulate their personal faith. Through the confirmation process students may become full members of DPC. The confirmation program is an experience based process with instruction focused on Scripture, the beliefs of our faith tradition, the nature of the Church, and the shape of the Christian life.
- November 17, 6:00-8:30 p.m.- Class
- December 8, 6:00-8:30 p.m.- Class
- January 5- 6:00-8:30 p.m.- Class
- January 31-February 2-Mandatory Winter Retreat
- February 23- 6:00-8:30 p.m.-Class
- March 15-6:00-8:30 p.m. -Class
- April 5-6:00-8:30 p.m.-Class
- April 19-6:00-8:30 p.m.-Class
- May 9-6-8 p.m. Confirmation Family Elder Dinner
- May 10-11 a.m. Service of Confirmation
All Confirmation Participants are required to participate in the Winter Retreat January 31 to February 2, 2020.
There is a program fee of $35 which helps cover the cost of the end of the year confirmation dinner, as well as materials used during the year. There is a separate fee for the winter retreat.
DPC In Action
September 1, 2022