Tweens + Teens + College
Welcome to the Tweens, Teens, and College-age Ministry at DPC!
We are currently developing some amazing opportunities for faith, fellowship, service, and fun for all our tweens, teens, and college youth, and couldn’t be more excited! At DPC, we know how important it is for youth to have meaningful engagement in a faith community, for support, growth, and a safe place to ask those important questions about life, the universe, and everything! So we invite you to be a part of our youth family! Check out our pages below, as well as the rest of DPC’s web site, to see the current and coming opportunities to connect, serve, and grow!
Tweens = grades 4,5,6
Teens = grades 7-12
College = after grade 12, through college
There’s plenty more happening – you’ll see when you click on the pages below – but here’s our basic Summer Sundays schedule! Be on the lookout for more events being posted throughout the summer, and check back often! Email us to subscribe to our weekly youth newsletter, What’s Up Wednesday?
Worship – 9:30am every Sunday, in-person and online
Lunch Bunch – 11:00am-12:00pm every Sunday, June-August, in-person, a study and outdoor lunch!
Thursday Night Zoomers – 7:00pm every Thursday, June-August, online. Click here to join us!
Both the Lunch Bunch and Zoomers will be studying the Bible Basics Challenge!
1st Sunday – Rita’s hangout, 12:00pm at Rita’s Water Ice
2nd Sunday – Tweens hangout, 4-6pm, in-person
3rd Sunday – Food Drive at DPC, 10:30am in-person at DPC
4th Sunday – Teens hangout, 4-6pm, in-person
Feel free to reach out with any questions!
Be well and blessed,
– Carrie Biermann, Interim Director of Tweens and Teens
LOOKING AHEAD AT SUMMER EVENTS:
- SATURDAY JUNE 26: FAMILY & YOUTH EVENT – CHANTICLEER GARDENS & FREE FAMILY PORTRAITS
- Get your family & friends together, Carrie will take your digital portraits anywhere in the garden, and send you the files!
- 3-6pm (cost: 13 and over – $10.00, kids – FREE)
- digital portraits by Carrie in front of gorgeous flowers and things – FREE!
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
- IMPORTANT NOTE: No Youth events on Sunday, July 4th! That means no Rita’s and no Lunch Bunch that weekend. Spend the time with your friends and family!
- SATURDAY JULY 10: FAMILY & YOUTH EVENT – Belmar Family Beach Day! All grades and families welcome! Click here to sign up!
- WEDNESDAY JULY 21: YOUTH EVENT OUTDOOR MOVIE NIGHT 8-10pm
- FRIDAY JULY 30: YOUTH EVENT SUMMER POOL PARTY 1-4pm
(Do you see something you want to attend, but $$ isn’t cooperating? Let us know – scholarships are available!)
Get ready for MORE fun, movie nights, ZOMBIES, and more!!!
Find out more about our programming for our 4th, 5th, and 6th-graders as they enter this important stage in their lives
As our teens grow into young adults they also grow in faith, serving as mentors and examples to our children and tweens
Even after moving away to attend college, the relationship with their church family remains strong