Connecting with your fellow DPC members will be easier than ever, thanks to the Church Life App.
This new kind of membership directory will make contact information about church members and events accessible on your cellphones, tablets and computers.
Church Life is free, safe and secure and features a searchable directory, grouped contact info for your activities and an updated calendar. You will also be able to request notifications and alerts sent directly to your device.
While printed copies of a DPC directory will still be available through the Church Office, the digital version is able to display the most current information.
We are excited to bring this latest technology, which is already in use by DPC staff, to everyone in the congregation.
How to download and log into the Church Life App
• You must first register with Access ACS (Church Life’s software) by clicking the link to the web address below:
• Ignore the prompt to enter an email address and instead click the “Need a Login” button underneath.
• On the next page, enter the same email address the church currently has on file for you – as well as your full name. If you don’t remember which email address you provided, please contact the Church Office at 215-348-3531.
• Then, click “find me.”
• Access ACS will email you information about the site (ignore the username as you will be logging in via email address). You will be asked to verify by clicking a link and then prompted to create a password. Create a password and click Sign In.
• Now you are officially logged into Access ACS.
• Once you have registered, search for the “Church Life” app on your smart phone by using the App Store (on an iPhone) or Google Play (on Android devices.) Be sure it’s the app with the logo above. Once you have downloaded the app, please use your email and the password you created to access the Church Life App.