Women's Retreat: Women Getting Real- Beginning the Journey Together
This formational experience is for women in transition. Women undergo seemingly continual changes: family situations, lifestyle, career, body, community, dreams. They are often left struggling with their identity, their purpose, their worth.
Have you ever thought…..felt…..
- I have everything I ever wanted, my dreams have come true—and yet, I long to feel connected, satisfied, excited, and competent.
- I shuffle through frenetic days exhausted, accomplishing tasks—and yet, feel fruitless, dull.
- I have a packed calendar, frequently utter, “too busy”, and have lots of friends—and yet, feel invisible, unheard, unknown.
- I am not even sure about my faith anymore; I have so many doubts and frustrations.
- I am feeling strong in my relationship with God, with my church; I am ready to go deeper, and I am looking for others to journey with me.
It’s time to shift, to get real—with yourself, with God, and with each other. It’s time to open the gift of abundant life sitting in front of you. It’s time to be the you, you were created to be.
This retreat offers a guided community experience to talk together, to pray together, to eat together, and to listen together. We will explore and practice concrete ways to authentically engage God, self, and others. Come and See!
**More details will be forwarded upon registration
Co-sponsored by DPC’s Adult Education committee and Family Ministry committee. Retreat will be uniquely created for the women of DPC and its surrounding community. It will be created and led by Caroline Corda-Razat, MDIV, MBA and Christen Blore, MDIV, MSN. Caroline is a graduate of Palmer Theological Seminary and an international retreat speaker. Christen is also a graduate of Palmer Theological Seminary and a candidate for ordination in the PCUSA.