Club 456 meets every Wednesday
What is it? Club 456 is a dynamic ministry enabling our preteens to participate in a loving, fun-filled Wednesday program of Christian nurture and fellowship. Club 456 offers young people fellowship time through recreational activities, music, Bible studies, hands on mission projects, interesting programs, and shared meals together. Together we will discover how God shows his compassion for others so that we may then show compassion towards all people in our community and beyond. Each month we will focus on one organization that our church sponsors through our Mission work. We will learn about the organization and then contribute to it in our small way through our time or our creations.
Who is it? Club 456 is for young people in grades 4, 5 and 6.
Who can help? We are asking for parents to help prepare meals for the year. We will even provide you with a few recipes if you feel stuck (coming soon). The meal should be enough to feed about 20 people. All recipes should be nut free. You can sign-up here.
When is it? Wednesdays in the Fellowship Hall (ground floor of Andrews Hall): 5:30 – 7:15 p.m.
5:15-5:30 p.m. Sign-in
5:30 p.m. Recreational Activities and Music
6:00 p.m. Dinner
6:30 p.m. Program
7:15 p.m. Pick-up
5:30 – 5:40 p.m.
Praise singing – here the children will sing along to many of their favorite Bible/campfire songs, learn the motions and rejoice together sharing in the fellowship of music.
5:40– 6:00 p.m.
Planned recreational activities, where the children will have excellent opportunities to get to know each other better in a fun relaxed atmosphere.
6:00 – 6:30 p.m.
A unique sense of the family of God develops as the young people and adult table leaders share a meal together
6:30 – 7:15 p.m.
- Service Projects - During the year we will focus on mission groups that DPC sponsors. We will participate in service projects we encourage our preteens to show compassion and grace and to work to live out their faith through service to others. Some of the projects we will focus on this year are Operation Christmas Child, Wrapping Presence, American for Native Americans, Code Blue, and Aid for Friends.
- Bible Study - Club 456 offers a creative, relevant and interactive Bible Study. We strive to create a safe, caring atmosphere where tweens are encouraged to share their experiences and express their ideas.
- Registration - Registration begins in August. You may register online, or pick up forms in the church office, or come and see us at Septemberfest. You can register at any time.
- Fees - The cost of the program is $60 per semester or $110 for the year when paid in full. This fee covers all dinners, recreation, programs and supplies. Scholarships are available.
- Parent Participation - There are many opportunities for parents to be involved in the program, depending on your availability and talents. Persons are needed monthly, bimonthly, and weekly.
Please register here
Club 456 relies on volunteers to be successful. If you can help with cooking or Bible study, serve as table leaders or chaperone field trips, we thank you! Whether you have children in the program or not, we appreciate everyone's help, giving of your gifts in whatever ways you can. Please contact the church office 215-348-3531 with any further questions or to assess areas where you might like to volunteer.
Important Parent Information and Payment Form. Click here!